Re: Etch on G5: Yaboot problem still persists

Hi,

My two cents to the discution :
what gives you the following command :
nvsetenv boot-device
mine returns :
boot-device=hd:2,yaboot
If you don't have this just do :
nvsetenv boot-device hd:2,yaboot
Before doing this I had problem with the openfirmware env variable set to
something I didn't fully understand with tbxi in it...

Hope it will help...
xavier