Re: Good luck.

On Wed, Jun 11 2008, at 23:20 +0200, Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> > On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 09:24:31PM +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> >> This will be my last email to a Debian list.
>
> >> Reason is my last 2 mails were considered as being SPAM at least from
> >> one of Debian list admins.
>
> Please do accept my apologies

No need to apologize .. just give me all your money, your computers,
your house, and your girl-friend, your wife ... If I may ask.

Seriously: I already forgot about this whole mess. Obviously it was a
misunderstanding.

But have a look to your SPAM rules. Please. Because today tagging
"blogspot" as a SPAM pattern seems a little strange. If I may
suggest. ... :)

Best Regards
--
Queen Amy