Re: Good luck.

Hi Thomas

On Thu, Jun 12 2008, at 01:05 +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11 2008, at 23:20 +0200, Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> > Hi Wolfgang,

> > Please do accept my apologies
>
> No need to apologize ..

And please ignore my email in this thread with the Winehouse quote, if
possible. When sending it I was still assuming you were seriously
thinking my missing emails were spam.

Let's simply get back to where we've been before this mess ..

Thanks. Also For your effort to keep away spam from the lists.

Best Regards
Wolfgang
--
http://heelsbroke.blogspot.com/