Re: OT: Debian on an iMac from the late 2006 (i386)?

Hello Amit,

Thank you for your answer! But the iMac from the late 2006 is actually
an intel machine:
http://apple-history.com/?page=gallery&model=imac_late_06&performa=off&sort=date&order=ASC

That is why I said the message was out of topic, and apologized in
advance... But as I said then too, this is the place I know which is
most likely to have some number of people with (intel) iMacs running
Debian, given that Apple machines used to be powerpc in the past.

Denís.

--
Denís Fernández Cabrera
mailto://denis@ceibes.org