Re: Mouse doesn't work on iBook G4 after sleep in Sid

On Mon, May 12 2008, at 19:13 +0200, Denís Fernández Cabrera wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> 2008/5/12 Wolfgang Pfeiffer <roto@gmx.net>:
> > On Sat, May 10 2008, at 10:26 +0200, Denís Fernández Cabrera wrote:
> >  > Hello all, and sorry for reviving this old thread.
> >
> >  As you address more than just me, I'll try to CC the Debian powerpc
> >  list ... I hope this is OK ... :) - for this to work I changed the
> >  "In-Reply-To" header in this email ... let's see how lucky I am with it
> >  ... :) ...
>
> Thank you, Wolfgang. :o) I indeed messed up the recipients in my last mail.
>
> I'm trying your kernel right now, and it works quite well --- I've
> tried to suspend and awake the machine a couple of times, and
> everything went fine.

Congratulations! .. :)

> I'll keep the list updated on how things go, but assume that unless
> I report otherwise, the kernel works.
>
> Which leads me to the question: what did you exactly change in that
> kernel?

I changed this kernel source with Ben Herrenschmidt's patches, IIRC.
Details on that should be available from here (and ignore the link to
another kernel on that page, please):

http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2008/03/msg00005.html

HTH

Good luck