Re: How to build ps3-utils from source

Hi how can I verify if I have properly build and installed ps3-utils? I tried ps3videomode to switch my screen resolution but it says command not found. the build output did not show any errors when running ./configure, make, and make install.  I also did the same for the ps3-utils/lib directory and no errors there eitehr. Thanks for the help all.

[http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/betathanks/download/images/download_2.jpg]

Norberto

Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.
http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_april08