Re: Not building for powerpc any more

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 16:46 -0400, El Amigo De La Playa wrote:
> -Are we talking about the death of the ppc mailing-list, or the death
> of Debian PPC branch ?

Neither - as should have been clear from my previous post (?), this is
about the xaralx package not being built for powerpc anymore. (Can't say
I agree with this way of dealing with code quality issues, but I guess
it's not my call)

If you want to discuss issues not related to xaralx, please remove
Joachim Breitner and bug #382658 from the list of recipients.