Re: browser

On 9/19/07, Albert Cahalan <albert@users.sf.net> wrote:
> These PowerPC machines are getting rather weak by
> modern standards. What do we do for a browser?
> My 512 MB G4 is now worse than my old 64 MB
> Pentium-133 which ran Netscape.

Hello Albert,

I have a g3 with 384 ram, and i had the same problem that you have.
now i use epiphany browser, and sadly it doesn't support iceweasel
plugins (which i use them to work as web developer), besides that this
browser is much faster than iceweasel and since it uses gecko to
render html, works pretty much the same way that iceweasel does.
also has (basically) the same options as iceweasel, so i suggest you
to give it a try.

lucks