Re: browser

Hello Albert,

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 10:52:26PM -0400, Albert Cahalan wrote:

> Right now I'm spending a few hours each day
> just waiting for the browser to catch up to me.
> This is a horrible waste of time.

May I suggest you to take a look at Opera?
Just add
deb http://deb.opera.com/opera/ testing non-free
to your sources.list and give it a go.
It's very fast and very snappy even when I have a hundred or more tabs
open. Not sure about Firefox, but Opera is usable without using a
mouse. Lots of functionality that one needs to search and find
plug-ins for when using iceweasel are and have been built into
Opera for as long as I can remember, e.g. resuming downloads...

Greetings,

Patrick