Re: Debian has failed us

Frans Pop wrote:

> Please check your facts before sending such mails:

I did, by downloading the latest Debian Etch testing iso (which was
regenerated on January 8, three days ago) and it failed at exactly the
same place, with exactly the same error.

I did not send my previous email (nor this one) to start a flamewar.  I
simply want a Debian Etch cd that works on my architecture.  Three
months later, I still do not have that.  That reflects poorly on Debian.

Mat