Re: How to speed up your Mac.

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 14:40:10 +0100, stuart wrote:

> What do you think guys?

With such a slow CPU I'd get rid of both Gnome and KDE and focus on
lighter WM such as XFCE, E17 and Fluxbox.

This won't make Firefox or Openoffice any faster, but you can always
replace them with Kazehakase (funny name, excellent and lightweight
browser) and Abiword.

If you don't mind reinstalling a couple of times, you might want to check
out fluxbuntu, but I'm afraid there is no PPC version.

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449