Re: getting wireless and dvi out (clone mode) to work on iBook G4 - help needed, plz

Thanks for the reply Jack., appreciate it.

On 21 Nov 2007 20:39:43 GMT, Jack Malmostoso <jackmalmostoso@freesurf.ch> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:50:08 +0100, P Kapat wrote:
>
> > 1. Is it possible to achieve [1] and [2] (for WPA enc) on Etch (may be
> > using backports too) or do I have to break my system to a hochpoch of
> > testing-unstable-experimental?
>
> Honestly, I'd go for Unstable:
>
> 1) You get Xorg 1.4 with Xrandr 1.2 support and the latest and greatest
> ati driver

snip

> If you want to stay with Etch, for 1) I remember I got the external video
> using MergedFB.

I have been playing around with xorg.conf in the past. Could you be
kind enough to provide a "working" xorg.conf - so that I can start
from there...

Thanks,
--
Regards