Re: No port maintainers?

        Hi!

 As you have sent me the link personally on IRC I guess you are looking
for my input to the thread, so I answer. :)

* Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> [2007-10-26 11:04:24 CEST]:
> Please add yourself to [0] if you're actively working on powerpc issues.

 If you consider doing uploads for my packages from my PowerBook,
occasionally doing porter binNMUs when the buildd system lags behind
again for packages in need to transition to lenny or offering occasional
rebuilds for security uploads as doing active work on powerpc issues,
you could add me. Though, I have no real insight in when arch specific
issues pop up like required endianness fixes or even more direct to the
hardware, left aside having anything else than my PowerBook in that
sense - thus I don't feel like I really should be added as port
maintainer.

 In the Etch page it was called Developers and I got lured into adding
myself under the impression that it was about DDs, not about port
maintainers. I don't feel I got the required insight into the
architecture to be called that, sorry.

 So long, and sorry.
Rhonda