Re: No port maintainers?

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 11:13:28AM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 11:04 +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> >
> > Please add yourself to [0] if you're actively working on powerpc
> > issues.
>
> While I do work on powerpc issues as I encounter them and as time
> permits, I can't take any kind of leading role at this time, and I'd
> prefer the people who are 'running the show' these days (but
> unfortunately invisible on this list) to go first.

The same goes for me basically . My laptop is a powerbook, so when time permits
i work on powerpc specific issues for the packages i'm involved in (Including
those maintained by pkg-gnome, pkg-gstreamer and pkg-utopia).. I wouldn't want
to call myself a port maintainer though...

  Sjoerd
--
I have a simple philosophy:

	Fill what's empty.