Re: ibook dying

        Hi!

 I have no real advice for hardware problem issues, but:

* Mauro <lavaramano@gmail.com> [2007-10-11 05:18:40 CEST]:
> btw, when i turned on a min ago, i had to reconfigure the hour/day
> because i had it configured to be in 1904.. may be that could be the
> reason why this ppc is not working fine?

 This happens to me every time I run out of battery.  When I don't send
my PB G4 to sleep/shutdown before the battery runs out I find myself in
that time at next boot, too - which makes gnome to act wild and not
properly startup, I have to set the date on virtual console first.

 So long,
Rhonda