Re: Volunteers for the powerpc port.

Le Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 02:57:47PM -0300, Mauro a écrit :
> On 10/1/07, Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> wrote:
> >
> > http://wiki.debian.org/VolunteersForPowerPC
> >
> Hi to all,
> it is required any level of knowledge to contribute/help ?
> i mean, i may have not all the technical skills, but i could help
> testing releases or anything of that kind.
> Also im interested on making debian packages for some proggies that
> are on other architectures but not on ppc, if anybody is willing to
> help me with this i be more than happy to contribute to this arch.

Hi Mauro,

There can be very helpful non-technical contributions as well. For
instance, some time ago, somebody wrote a nice wiki page about Debian on
iMac G5: http://wiki.debian.org/iMacG5

For more general help, I guess that the debian-mentors mailing list is
the best place. If you are Italian (as it seems), the Debian Italian
Maintainers Task Force can be another place:
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-italian/

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy