Volunteers for the powerpc port.

Dear all,

One of the steps ports must go through to make their way to the release
is to have some Debian Developpers commiting themselves through the
recertification process.
( http://wiki.debian.org/powerpcLennyReleaseRecertification )

However, we are many on this list who are either not DD, or simply not
focused on the port development, but who are willing to help Debian to
keep on making stable releases for the computers we use. I prepared a
wiki page in which I propose that we list ourselves and the kind of help
we offer :

http://wiki.debian.org/VolunteersForPowerPC

I hope that this list will grow and will motivate people to work on this
arch, not only for the release, but for any other projects such as live
CDs for instance.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy