Re: Volunteers for the powerpc port.

On 10/1/07, Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> wrote:
> However, we are many on this list who are either not DD, or simply not
> focused on the port development, but who are willing to help Debian to
> keep on making stable releases for the computers we use. I prepared a
> wiki page in which I propose that we list ourselves and the kind of help
> we offer :
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/VolunteersForPowerPC
>
> I hope that this list will grow and will motivate people to work on this
> arch, not only for the release, but for any other projects such as live
> CDs for instance.

Hi to all,
it is required any level of knowledge to contribute/help ?
i mean, i may have not all the technical skills, but i could help
testing releases or anything of that kind.
Also im interested on making debian packages for some proggies that
are on other architectures but not on ppc, if anybody is willing to
help me with this i be more than happy to contribute to this arch.