Re: Please unban S. Luther from debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 17:55 +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > More people and DDs privately asked listmasters to place the ban again,
>
> We won't hide problems, does this remember you something ?

Yes, it does.

> > than the users asking for the ban to be lifted. The ban will remain in
> > place. Common sense is being used.
>
> And who are those people who asked, are they really the users of this
> list, or just assorted bystanders who don't do their debian duties and
> help the powerpc port ?

DDs who are tired of this senseless thing and who prefer to talk
directly to us than bringing more useless discussions (as it has been
proved to be in the last years) to mailing lists.

> We make free software and our users our prioritym does this remember you
> something ?

Use common sense and take your dog out for a walk.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@espiral.org.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 "Oye, ¿y vas a venir con tu vieja?". "No, voy a ver qué pedo".