Please unban S. Luther from debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org

Le Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 01:09:33PM +0200, xavier grave a écrit :
> Le jeudi 30 août 2007 à 12:37 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
> >
> > Note that i seem to be banned again from the debian-powerpc mailing
> > list

Hello listmasters,

A few weeks ago the subscribers of debian-powerpc have been asked wether
they would like the ban of Sven Luther to be lifted and the answer was
yes. I can not speak for the others, but on the other hand, nobody
retracted his support to his comeback, so could you consier lifiting his
ban again ?

Many thanks,

--
Charles Plessy