[Sven Ban] Is Sven still under ban on the debian-powerpc list ?

Hi,

I would like to know if Sven Luther is still banned from debian-powerpc
list ?

If so, can you remove this ban ?

I think (from a technical point of view) Sven should be able to post on
this list because at least he gives very valuable advices and have a
very good knowledge of powerpc hardware (as far as I can understand).

If the ban is due to Sven not able to avoid merging his technical posts
with some information about his ban and so on ? If so people from the
debian-powerpc list should be asked (IMHO) by vote if they want Sven
banned or not perhaps before any ban put on him ?

xavier
PS: sorry for my poor English language level, it gives me some problem
to explain what I really think