Re: Recent posts to -powerpc*

Hi Sven

My mail to you was not sent to the list. At least respect to official
code of conduct and don't quote private mail on list!

It was not sent to you in private because I don't stand by my words, but
because this is off-topic on debian-powerpc!

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 11:56:45PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 11:49:20PM +0200, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > Hi Sven
> >
> > In due respect, but this post is totally inappropriate for
> > debian-powerpc. Stop this or at least take it elsewhere!
>
> Where ?

I'd suggest private mail. Or even better not sending any mails about
things you have already said thousand times, especially as like you said
you have better things to do.

> Gaudenz, what i am surprised, is that you don't consider Don's mail to
> be totally inappropriate for anything but extreme facist organisations,
> which i never believed debian would become.
>
> I have tried to do the work nobody else was doing, and to help the
> powerpc port out of its total disregard by those other DDs who want to
> get rid of me, but to no avail. It is not my fault that things are still
> such a mess, i have been trying to lobby both our DPL and the DAMs to
> give a mediated attempt a chance since may, but they have only arrogant
> and insulting replies to this.
>
> Don't you think we all have better things to do than continue this
> in-fighting ? If you dislike this kind of in-fighting, then please help

If you do have better things to do, then please do so!

As I definitely have better things to do, this is my last public post on
this subject.

Gaudenz