Re: please help investigate potential gcc / kernel ICE on powerpc32 machines in lenny/sid.

For info,

Bastian Blank just expulsed me from the kernel team, without even trying
to speak to me or something, calling on a supposedly anonymous kernel
team.

I am in no position to complain, being bared from all debian kernel
lists, so sad, that again, my participation in debian is bared by those
haters who are unable to communicate and have no single clue about
solving social problems.

This will probably mean no ps3 support and no efika support in debian,
even though i am currently doing the work for this support.

Sadly,

Sven Luther