Re: please help investigate potential gcc / kernel ICE on powerpc32 machines in lenny/sid.

Le mardi 21 août 2007 à 11:34 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
> Hi, ...
>
> I ask for volunteers to help investigate the bug

Hi,

I have a debian unstable 32 bits (dual 1GHz G4) here at work, but no
time for tests, I can create you an account on it if you want.
What else do you need ? Do you want me to debootstrap some distribution
on it in order you can "play" with it.

xavier
If you need it, here is my lab phone number : 01 69 15 79 59