CHRP yaboot.conf

Now that I know that my RS/6000 is the CHRP variety, I'm now trying to get a yaboot.conf file created to get yaboot on my PReP boot partition.

I have sda1 as PReP, sda2 as "/", sda3 as swap and sda5 as eventually /home. I've tried the following:

ybin -b /dev/sda1 --filesystem raw
yabootconfig -b /dev/sda2

I was chrooted in /target at the time, so perhaps I need to exit that and use the --chroot option? Would it be as easy as editing my fstab?

If I wanted to create the yaboot.conf file myself, what would be an example of what it would look like?

The final question would be, if I did get the system bootable, would I have the same problem of it locking up due to the scsi driver being a module?

Thanks for everyones help,
Greg