Re: Dual Screen pb with xorg 7.2 on PowerBook G4 15"

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 19:50 +0200, Philippe Hupé wrote:

> I have tried to upgrade xserver-xorg to 7.2 but when launch X (startx --
> -layout DualScreen) only the Laptop screen is actived.
> It works with xorg 7.1.
>
> I attached my xorg.conf .

Looks like there's quite a bit of redundancy in there, but we can only
speculate on what the problem is without seeing at least the full X log
file.

Also, if you're running xserver-xorg-video-ati 1:6.6.3-2, please try
1:6.6.192-1 from experimental.