Re: Dual Screen pb with xorg 7.2 on PowerBook G4 15"

Le jeudi 26 juillet 2007, Philippe Hupé a écrit :
> Dear All,
>
> I have tried to upgrade xserver-xorg to 7.2 but when launch X (startx --
> -layout DualScreen) only the Laptop screen is actived.
> It works with xorg 7.1.
>
> I attached my xorg.conf .
>
> Does anyboby have an idea?
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Philippe
>

> Debian testing
> kernel 2.6.21
> (PowerBook G4 15")
> VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV350 [Mobility Radeon
> 9600 M10]
Hi,

http://wiki.debian.org/XStrikeForce/ReleaseNotes

they document some problems.
I have an iBook G4 and am concerned with those problems and dual screen with
7.2.
You can help Dave Airlie and co who are working on an experimental randr-1.2
branch for the driver.
--
GALLIEN Matthieu