Re: Dual Screen pb with xorg 7.2 on PowerBook G4 15"

Michel Dänzer a écrit :
On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 19:50 +0200, Philippe Hupé wrote:

I have tried to upgrade xserver-xorg to 7.2 but when launch X (startx --
-layout DualScreen) only the Laptop screen is actived.
It works with xorg 7.1.

I attached my xorg.conf .

Looks like there's quite a bit of redundancy in there, but we can only
speculate on what the problem is without seeing at least the full X log
file.

Also, if you're running xserver-xorg-video-ati 1:6.6.3-2, please try
1:6.6.192-1 from experimental.

Dear Michel,

Thanks a lot. I have installed the experimental xserver-xorg-video-ati and it no works.

Best,

Philippe

--
Philippe Hupé
Institut Curie, CNRS UMR 144 / Service Bioinformatique

Email :  Philippe.Hupe@curie.fr
Tél :	 +33 (0)1 53 10 70 61
Fax:     +33 (0)1 44 41 09 08
website : http://bioinfo.curie.fr