Re: The future of the debian/powerpc port ...

* Sven Luther (sven@powerlinux.fr) wrote:
>   - i was expulsed from debian on Frans Pop's request a few months ago,
>     when the ban started.

[etc, etc, etc....]

The ban on -powerpc was lifted because of numerous comments that you've
helped people in the past with powerpc issues.

Discussion about your removal from Debian, the ban, forking Debian,
commercialization, your company, etc, etc, are strictly off-topic for
this list and should they continue then I'll ask for the ban to be
reinstated.  Find another (non-Debian) list for that if you want to
discuss it, I don't care, but don't do it here.

	Thanks,

		Stephen