Re: function key usage switched

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 09:31:21PM +0200, Bin Zhang wrote:
> On 6/15/07, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> wrote:
> > With 2.6.18 this was the other way round: pressing f1 got through as a
> >real f1, and fn-f1 changed the brightness.
>
> pbbuttonsd can set this for you.
> In /etc/pbbuttonsd.conf, section [MODULE PMAC], there is a line
> KBDMode               = ....

 I might read that wrong - but it has "KBDMode = fkeysfirst" in it.  Is
that a wrong setting, then?  I don't think I ever touched that file, and
I even thought it might be related to pbbuttonsd so I stopped the daemon
but it didn't change anything at all, so I'm not too sure if it's
related to pbbuttonsd?

 So long,
Rhonda