Problems with X.org under Debian Etch

Hi,

X.org outputs the following error on my AmigaOne G4 system:

> (WW) ****INVALID IO ALLOCATION**** b: 0xfe002000 e: 0xfe0020ff correcting
> (EE) end of block range 0xfdffffff < begin 0xfe000000

The error's impacts are considerable slow graphics operations (there is no driver for DRI graphics acceleration on the AmigaOne).

My Debian etch system runs under kernel 2.6.16.49, as there is no newer kernel. I have included the X.org log file and the output of lspci, /proc/iomem and /proc/ioports.

Is this a known issue with X.org? XFree86 was working fine under Debian sarge and didn't show this error.

Thanks!

regards,

Gerhard