Re: No dual boot after installing Debian Etch on iBook

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 the mental interface of
Ennio-Sr told:

[...]
> Then I rebooted from a _powerpc net-installer_ CD and installed the
> Debian_40r0-powerpc, re-partitioning the big Debian partition into 13
> ext2 parts plus a small Apple_bootstrap one. Added the macos= line in
> /etc/yaboot.conf, ran ybin and rebooted.

AFAIK, installing from a MAC-CD an "Apple_bootstrap one" is created
by default. If you're creating a new one the entries will be
overwritten, ergo OS9 infos are lost for firmware.

Elimar

--
  You cannot propel yourself forward by
  patting yourself on the back.