No dual boot after installing Debian Etch on iBook

[Sorry for POSSIBLE DUPLICATE]

Hi all,

I replaced the 3GB HD of my ibook (MacOS9 and Debian (Sarge) ppc happily
working on it) with a brand new 80GB HD.
I booted from an OS 9 CD, made 4 hfs+ partitions (70 GB reserved for
Debian, the other 3 for Mac OS 9, Mac OS X and an Xchange partition),
installed Mac OS 9, rebooted and could see that the system was there.

Then I rebooted from a _powerpc net-installer_ CD and installed the
Debian_40r0-powerpc, re-partitioning the big Debian partition into 13
ext2 parts plus a small Apple_bootstrap one. Added the macos= line in
/etc/yaboot.conf, ran ybin and rebooted.

Well, at this point I could see the label relating to Mac OS 9 (beside
the Linux one) but when I chose it I was presented with the small
icon in the middle of a white screen with a flashing question mark in
it! What is worst is that when rebooting from the Mac CD, no HFS
partition was visible and the only option would be to re-initialize the
HD.

I ran the full installation process three times (changing the position of
the HFS partitions) but, alas, the result was still the same.

An fdisk -l /dev/hda shows me that the HFS partitions are there (BTW,
they appear as HFS and not HFS+ as chosen when initializing from Mac).

Found a similar report on Google, but I have no Mac OS X right now to
see if it will be able to recover the Mac os.

Any suggestion? May be I should re-install chhosing the old Sarge?
Or, perhaps, the 'old glorious' G3 300Mhz cannot master the 80GB hd?

Thanks for your attention,
	Ennio

P.S.: Looking into /var/lor/installer/syslog I just noticed there are a
few _kernel: XFS: SB validate failed_ which might be related to what
happened?

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)