Re: 20 EUR reward (PayPal) to the person who can get my external VGA to work properly

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 11:56:39AM +0200, Pierre Bauduin wrote:
> Hello
>
> The current version of xserver-xorg-core on my iBook is:
> Package: xserver-xorg-core
> Section: x11
> Installed-Size: 11416
> Maintainer: Debian X Strike Force <[5]debian-x@lists.debian.org>
> Architecture: powerpc
> Source: xorg-server
> Version: 2:1.1.1-21
>
> The page you pointed me to says I should install version 2:1.1.1

 That's fine then.  The -21 at the end is the Debian revision and
shouldn't influence the basic parts of what the server supports.

 Can you try plugging in the external monitor _on boot time_ already?
This does do the trick on my PowerBook G4.

 So long,
Rhonda