Re: PowerPC buildd is looking for a new home

> |I have been running the Solaris project Blastwave.org for five years
> |and it would be trivial to add in one more machine.
> |
> |I'm in Canada however.
> |
> |Dennis

a bit like it is happening with the arm or sparc ports, where new
hardware was proposed, but ignored or rejected.

 Is Sparc hardware needed ?  I can do that easy as pie.

I myself have a dual G5 XServe machine online at a datacenter a
kilometer from my home, which could be used as a buildd, but i have been
suspended, and seen as the devil incarnate by those in power, so ...

what the hell ?

Dennis