Help needed with Powerbook G4

Hello everyone,

I like my current iBook a lot but it's a bit slow for some of my needs.  I was hoping someone on this list could point me to somewhere I can get a used / refurbished Powerbook G4 from at a reasonable price in the UK.  Please don't say eBay!  My housemate runs a VAT registered business so I should be able to avoid paying VAT as well.  I've never owned a Mac before and I really like the hardware!  It will of course be a dual boot system.

Any help would be appreciated - I don't want to buy a Dell!

regards,

Ananda Samaddar

p.s. this is a repost, I think the other message I sent must have been blocked as spam hence the somewhat ambiguous subject line.  Apologies if you've received this twice.