Re: Help needed with Powerbook G4

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 09:04:13PM +0000, Ananda Samaddar wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I like my current iBook a lot but it's a bit slow for some of my needs.  I was hoping someone on this list could point me to somewhere I can get a used / refurbished Powerbook G4 from at a reasonable price in the UK.  Please don't say eBay!  My housemate runs a VAT registered business so I should be able to avoid paying VAT as well.  I've never owned a Mac before and I really like the hardware!  It will of course be a dual boot system.

 Google is your friend.  Really!  Whether the prices are
"reasonable", I can't judge, but it certainly looks as if some are
available, e.g. 2ndchance.co.uk and forevermac.com.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=used%7Crefurbished+powerbook+G4&btnG=Google+Search&meta=cr%3DcountryUK%7CcountryGB
> Any help would be appreciated - I don't want to buy a Dell!
>
> regards,
>
> Ananda Samaddar
>
> p.s. this is a repost, I think the other message I sent must have been blocked as spam hence the somewhat ambiguous subject line.  Apologies if you've received this twice.

 Accepted.  Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and lie down
before I find myself purchasing a high-end G5 ;)

ĸen