Re: bcm43xx finally working, with encryption too!!!

I have found that scanning before dhcp is vital to having a working
bcm43xx interface. When I try to bring up my bcm43xx interface without
scanning (until I see a network) dhclient fails to get an IP address. If
I scan until I see my network dhclient works every time (well almost
every time). Like a lot of my pre-up script I do not know why it is
needed but it seems to make it work (see: modprobe -r, ifconfigs and scans).

Aaron