Re: fd -superformat

The Apple/Mac floppy disk drives were very different pieces of hardware from PC floppy drives, even though they used the same physical media.

Superformat uses PC-specific hardware features. I'd be very surprised if you could get it to work with a Mac floppy drive.

Bottom line is that the OldWorld Mac install floppies are hard limited at the 1440KB size, and there is no way 'round it.

Rick