Re: miboot-floppies (powerpc oldworld) for sarge

On Dec 20, 2006, at 7:17 AM, Sven Luther wrote:

Well, i think what would be interesting is maybe to have a wiki page, listing a cross table of all tested models, and the different boot methods, and listing the working reports and not working ones, or something. Then give out
a call for testers of the last daily-builds.

That would be a good idea. Unfortunately I don't have the time or the HTML skills to do such a thing. Anybody else willing to set it up? I'll contribute data-points if you do...

To make sure I have it right:   Bug reports (or success reports!)
should have
	Package: linux-2.6
as the first line, and should have
	Subject: [powerpc,oldworld]

Yes, apart, that after the [powerpc,oldworld] you can add a short description.

Cool... That's what I'll do.

Rick