miboot-floppies (powerpc oldworld) for sarge

Hi,

The miboot enabled d-i sarge floppies for oldworld powerpc are now
available again, you can find them at http://layer-acht.org/d-i-miboot/

When/if :) I become a DD, I'll move them to people.d.o and leave a note on
my webserver..

I'll keep them available until lenny (!) is released at least, to ensure that
people can still install (and then manually upgrade) their machines, even if
newer versions of d-i should drop support for oldworld.

Oh, and I have not tested them yet, because I'm away from my oldworld
machines. So if you can, please test them and report back here. If nobody
else does, I will test them at some time ;)

regards,
	Holger