More Powerbook Questions.

A few more questions about Debian PPC on the 12" Powerbook G4/867 I
inherited at work:

1) bcm43xx seems to be _really_ flaky; I can associate with an AP, I can
run iwlist, but I can't seem to actually get an address via DHCP or play
any active part in the network. I'm running 2.6.18-3 from Sid; a brief
Googling has implied that the module in this particular kernel is flaky,
but I can't find anywhere to download a .deb of 2.6.17 to try. Is my
experience unusual? Does anyone know where I can get the old kernel from?

2) Is suspend-to-RAM supported on this machine at all? When I close the
lid or hit the power button it seems to simply blank the screen. Again,
I've Googled, and found conflicting reports.

I think that the machine type is "6,1", but it's at work and I'm at home
so I can't confirm that. I'd really like to get this working as well as
my faithful old Pismo (wireless, suspend, all other hardware features,
etc.), but I'm not terribly encouraged so far.

--Matt