Re: which serious bugs exactly? (Re: if you care about debian on powerpc, please react ...)

* 2006-11-30 19:31, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thursday 30 November 2006 18:21, Fabio Tranchitella wrote:
> >   * Holger, Frans and who others involved, could you please stop to reply
> >     to Sven's non-technical e-mail messages? It surely do not help anybody.
>
> Indeed, I did regret sending the previous mail in this thread to the list and
> not privatly. Sorry.

I do not think that that e-mail (even privately) was a good thing.

> Fabio, also I would appreciate no cc:s on mails to bugs in d-i (or the
> debian-boot or debian-powerpc list), thanks, but I'm subscribed.

Fine, I'll try to not fill up your mailbox. :)

> Similarily I suggest you, Fabio, subscribe to these lists as well. I want
> to work on d-i and debian powerpc, and not be thinking all the time:
> "will this become an interaction with Sven and do I need to cc:
> Fabio??"... so I might forget to cc: you.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Cheers,

--
Fabio Tranchitella                         http://www.kobold.it