Re: Playing a movie on ppc.

download source from mplayerhq.hu, compiling is explained in the docs, and is
very easy.

And no, there is no such official debian package. mplayer as in
www.mplayerhq.hu has liscense compability issues with debian.
atleast that is what used to be the issue. Maby not anymore, dunno. But as it
seems, it does not work...

as I started with, download the official sources btw rc3 also had some
critical issues as I vagely remember.

--
---
Børge