Re: Problems with Dial-up on Old World Mac
- To: Brad Boyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Problems with Dial-up on Old World Mac
- From: Jeffrey Rolland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:02:36 -0600
- Message-id: <51DFF628-8CFD-4B76-A61C-A73CEC901D3A@wiremail.org>
- In-reply-to: <20061101075914.GB9710@cynthia.pants.nu>
- References: <20061028050900.GA1589@cynthia.pants.nu> <4543FDD0.email@example.com> <20061029051430.GA9840@cynthia.pants.nu> <BC252F36-5AE1-407B-A261-539709A98631@wiremail.org> <20061029085212.GA11795@cynthia.pants.nu> <454531D2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061029162310.GA14848@cynthia.pants.nu> <45477CAF.email@example.com> <20061031082408.GA32224@cynthia.pants.nu> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061101075914.GB9710@cynthia.pants.nu>
On Nov 1, 2006, at 1:59 AM, Brad Boyer wrote:
I can't imagine that would be a problem, but I was just trying to
of anything that might explain it. I think your issue is a little
my knowledge of netatalk. Sorry I couldn't help.
Thanks for the help you did provide.
Anyone else have any advice to offer?