Re: synaptics @ PowerBook ?

* Mon 16 Oct (23:25), Eddy Petrișor scrive:
> Johannes Berg wrote:
> > Hi Eddy,
>
> Hi Johannes,
>
> > We never did two finger scrolling, but at the right side works here for
> > me.
>
> Ah, ok.
>
> >> I tried to configure the touchpad of my powerbook, but I didn't managed
> >> to. Is it possible to do that on a PowerBook (5,2)? If it can be done, how?
> >
> > Doesn't the 5,2 still have an atp (or adb??) touchpad? For all I know,
> > the right-side scrolling works only for appletouch usb touchpads. The
> > config for X for that is in the kernel's Documentation directory
> > somewhere in input/appletouch.txt or so.
>
> AFAIK, 5,2 has indeed the ADB touch pad. Is there something in the
> hardware that prevents implementing at least the right-side-scroll (and
> maybe bottom-scroll?) feature on the ADB touch pads?

the patch I mantain provide those features.
http://www.cs.unibo.it/~bigoi/

> --
> Regards,
> EddyP

Ceers

		Bigo!

--
Retrieving bug reports... Done
grave bugs of cogito (0.17.0-1 -> 0.17.1-1) <done>

                 Registered Linux User # 365044
          WEB PAGE:	 http://crisidev.org
	  ADBSYN PATCH:	 http://www.cs.unibo.it/~bigoi
         Please don't send me any Micro$oft attachments!