Re: Re: MSNBC_Auto_Response: Thank you for contacting TODAY with Katie Couric and Matt Lauer

Hi, Teri,

Did anyone ever contact you from The Today Show when you wrote in and asked about our program? I just came across your question on their website from 2 years ago!

I hope so!  If not, here is our contact information!

Let me know what else you need.

Take care, and thanks for your interest.

Sally

Sally Ember, Ed.D., Outreach Coordinator, here 7:30 - 4 Pacific Time
Community Matters, Safe School Ambassadors Program
www.community-matters.org and www.safeschoolambassadors.org
(707) 823-6159 (ph); - 3373 (fax)
P.O. Box 14816
Santa Rosa, CA 95402