Why be an average guy any longer

Money makes the mare go. Smile, and the world smiles with you. Cry, and you cry alone. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. A little Learning is a dang'rous Thing; My Son is my Son 'til he takes him a Wife, my Daughter's my Daughter all her life.
Variant: Always look on the bright side of life As California goes, so goes the nation. If three people tell you that you are drunk, you better lie down.
Followup: Satisfaction brought it back, that's why the cat has nine lives In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Simple minds think alike (William Truong) Possible Interpretation: All style and no substance.
It takes two to tango. Possible Interpretation: If something is good for one person, it is good for everyone; It's a good horse that never stumbles. The ball is in your court. Law is the solemn expression of legislative will. CODE NAPOLEON It's never too late to mend.
Possible Interpretation: Do not look for faults in a something recieved as a gift. Interpretation: A flawed article will require a lot of effort to work with Every dog has his day. Anonymous Jack of all trades, master of none