Re: RfT: MOL 0.9.71~pre9 uploaded to unstable

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 11:02:27AM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 10:44:20AM +0200, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > I agree that the out of tree module building for MOL should be done in
> > linux-modules-extra-2.6. This was the main reason why I did not
> > upload the modules as well. I could not figure out how to add a module
> > only for one particular arch. Is this possible at all with the current
> > framework?
>
> Yes it is. Check spca5xx/defines.

OK that works. Is relation of *-source packages to
*-modules-$kernelversion hardcoded or is there a way to have
mol-modules-source as the kernel modules source package name and
mol-modules-$kernelversion as the name of the binary package containing
the kernel modules?

I would like to have this because mol-source as the package name for the
package containing only the source for the mol kernel modules is
misleading.

Gaudenz

BTW: aurélien told me that he fixed the mailinglist configuration for
pkg-mol-devel.

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.