Re: Re: Please test xkb-data 0.8-12exp2 in experimental

You have the same configuration as Helge Kreutzmann, can you please have
a look at http://bugs.debian.org/387917 and follow instructions there?

I am still getting the X crash with exp2, despite using -option to try to kill all previous options, followed by the options I actually want.

I have an iMac iSight G5 (PowerMac12,1), so a different configuration to Helge, and I am using GB rather than DE.

Ok, then you may put xkb-data on hold, because these patches have
been merged upstream and I am willing to upload into unstable very
soon to have broader testing.

Oh! Not sure which patches you mean have been merged upsteam, because if it includes the xkb-data that crashes my machine, I obviously would not think that a good idea.

Tim.